It’s been a while since my last post but life in Koh Phangan has become really busy for us since the opening of our restaurant. We spent the entire day in the kitchen or out shopping for the kitchen. Our staff is great, although communication is stiff sometimes due the language barrier but we are getting in there.
I’d love to spend more time working on the blog and sharing tips and recipes, but with the opening of ‘CAPANA’ and my growing, although still fairly small belly (21 weeks already), I’d need to slow down a little.
But there is always time to make good food so here it is one of my favourite soups that literally requires no knowledge in the kitchen. You just pick your veggies, boil them, add some spices and coconut milk and blend them in high speed blender. It is really that simple.
I also prepared as a side dish pumpkin with avocado and to spoil myself, I added a toasted slice of mixed seed bread drizzled with olive oil and topped with finely chopped garlic. I have to to tell you, this was heaven!
where can i buy prednisone for dogs So here is the recipe:
- http://050legal.nl/?=Priligy-online The Soup:
- ½ old onion
- 1 large carrot
- 2 potatoes
- ½ red bell pepper
- Celery leaves
- ½ tea spoon turmeric
- ¼ cumin
- 3 tea spoons coconut cream
- Freshly grounded pepper
- follow link Pumpkin and Avocado side dish:
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Black Pepper
- Put all ingredients to boil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- minutes before you take it off the stove add the turmeric and cumin.
- Put in blender and add the coconut milk.
- Serve with lemon and fresh parsley.
- Pumpkin and Avocado side dish:
- Slice the pumpkin into thin slices and bring to boil.
- Chop the avocado.
- Sprinkle the hemp seeds and parsley.
- Drizzle with olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Toast the bread and drizzle with olive oil.
- Rub one garlic clove or chop finely and sprinkle.
- Add salt and pepper/